Wednesday 13 March 2013

While filming!

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the first filming session on 3rd March 2013 because I had other commitments made prior to the organisation of this. Therefore Scott and Loua went to film the first part of shot list the where they filmed at Scott's cousins house. However I was able to attend on the 7th March 2013 as shown on the photo below (Loua's taking the photo):
While filming it was quite difficult because when we looked up the time the train was due to come and when we got there it came earlier than expected so there wasn't enough time to set the tri-pod back up after filming from the other side of the track.  Thus we have scheduled to film again on the 14th March 2012 because the shots were too wobbly to use. Also when I got back after filming I up-loaded the footage to the computer and started to edit it. However, when my class mates watched the clips the lens was for some reason blurry so they deleted the work I had done, obviously I wasn't very happy about that but they eventually apologized after they realized they should have just rendered it. So Scott has now re-edited everything I had done and we shall all be re shooting scenes tomorrow and possibly Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment