Thursday 31 January 2013

Evaluation 2

What is the Represention of your fillm opening?

Unfortunatley I'm not entirely sure what our thriller is trying to represent because I thought it was conveying two streriotypical males. However I don't think it is a strong enough representation I think is should be social status but my group may disagree with me. I wanted it to be ethnicity but once we chose our actors we couldn't turn back as they are both white British males.

What is the instution for the film opening?


What Genre is the film opening?

The genre is a crime thriller as connoted throught the red and blue flashing lights however if we cannot edit this on the computers as predicted then we were thinking of getting another actor wearing a police hat or costume that signifies crime through police.

Who is your target audience?
We were thinking that the audience would be males aged 15-30 because we have rated the film a 15 and males dominate the sences shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment